Catosal For Horses
Catosal For Horses THE ORIGINAL is a medicine for promoting metabolism and energy metabolism. It is particularly useful in phases of diseases, metabolic disorders and weakness. Also with developmental and nutritional disturbances with young pigeons, which are in the diseased during breeding.
For prevention and supportive treatment in case of infertility, as well as after hatching. After heavy price flights Catosal supports the regeneration of the pigeons.
Catosal 10% is a metabolic stimulant and tonic. The active ingredients that are part of Catosal 10% have a stimulating effect on metabolic processes (protein, carbohydrate, fat metabolism), increase the body’s resistance to adverse factors, and promote the growth and development of animals.
Indications for use:
– metabolic disorders caused by poor feeding, keeping animals, various diseases;
– feeding disorders, development as a result of diseases when raising young animals;
– to stimulate labor and as an adjunct in the treatment of hypocalcemia;
– postpartum illness, exhaustion, after difficult childbirth, as well as an adjunct in the treatment of infertility;
– with titanic syndromes and paresis;
– A weakened state in animals;
– with secondary anemia, anemia with helminthiasis;
– increase the body’s resistance;
– to accelerate and reduce the molting process in poultry, as well as in cannibalism;
– to increase the muscle activity of healthy animals.
Catosal® is widely used for healthy animals:
In order to stimulate growth in puppies, dogs and fur animals;
In metaphylactic treatment to enhance fertility and breeding success;
Against developmental disorders in order to raise a healthy animal;
In the presence of vital weakness and diseases of newborns, in weakened cubs, as well as in all growth disorders, it is very important to reactivate the disturbed metabolism. In this case, Catosal® has a fast, comprehensive and reliable effect.
Increased muscle activity in healthy animals;
Catosal® promotes the formation of glucogen, mobilizes energy reserves and thus increases the strength and endurance of animals.
In addition, by activating metabolism, the body’s resistance is increased.
Mode of application:
Catosal 10% is administered to animals intravenously, intramuscularly, subcutaneously or with drinking water (birds).
horses and cattle – 10-25 ml;
foals and calves – 5-12 ml;
sheep, goats – 2.5-8 ml;
lambs – 1.5-2.5 ml;
pigs – 2.5-10 ml;
piglets – 1-2.5 ml;
dogs – 0.5-5 ml;
cats, fur animals – 0.5-2.5 ml.
If necessary, the drug is re-administered the next day.
For poultry, katosal 10% is added to drinking water at the rate of:
chickens and young animals – 1-1.5 ml. for 1 liter. drinking water;
broilers and laying hens – 2-3 ml. for 1 liter. drinking water.
In chronic diseases, as well as healthy animals, half the dose of Catosal 10% of the above is prescribed. If necessary, the course of treatment with Catosal 10% is repeated after 5-14 days.
There are no reviews yet.